Friday 25 June 2010

A workbook for Fiction Writer's

Here we are, the end of June 2010, the begnning of the new financial year (happy EOYFS!!) and as promised a new chapter here at Elysium.

'The Writing Book' by Kate Grenville, a workbook for fiction writers everywhere is now open beside me. This book contains ten chapters, I anticipate over the next twelve months to cover these chapters and indulge in learning for the sake of learning, writing for the sake of writing and creating for the sake of creating.

As always the exercises and advice will be directed toward bringing 'ELYSIUM' closer to completion. I have spent the last few weeks imersed in inspiration and ideas, now to harness these ideas and put them to good use. I always work best with guidelines and deadline, as of July one I will dedicate these pages to the chapter of Ms Grenville's book. If you would care to join me, please, follow along the yellow brick road, meet all the characters of Oz and celebrate the glorious day I can click my ruby reds and land a publishing deal!!


For the month of July 2010, chapter one. GETTING STARTED - The whispering voice of advice.

In respect to copyright, I will not document any of Ms Grenvilles wise words here on these pages, if you wish to participate, please purchase your own copy.

I will however post my experience, discoveries and perhaps the best and worst of any completed exercises.

Until July one...

No comments:

Post a Comment