Wednesday 9 June 2010

Blog Post #11, - 25th October, 2009

And so it goes, it is nearly the end of October and the editing continues. Am way behind on the plan but still making good progress. September ended up being a complete write-off due to wonderful family holiday and then not so wonderful week stay in hospital. Not me, my 2 year old, much more stressful! October is looking much better. Have polished off chapters 1- 5 and after once again spending a wonderfully inspiring weekend at a Steiner Conference I am feeling spiritually and artistically rejuvenated.


I was going to once again attempt NaNoWriMo however I think this year I will admit that I do not have the time. That being said I will not forget it all together, once Elysium is finished NaNoWriMo is back on the agenda (hopefully this means 2010 is the go!).

Am totally getting into my characters and have once again fallen in love with Elysium. Finally found a copy of Michael Newton's second book, Destiny of Souls, and once again am feeling amazed at the amount of similarities his studies reflect to my fictional Elysium. I cannot believe I only discovered his teachings after I had already completed the first draft of Elysium. Finding this voice inspires me to keep writing and creating a world that I truly feel could be our souls reality.

Stayed tuned over the next few weeks for a few select excerpts from the first 5 chapters of Elysium.

No comments:

Post a Comment