Wednesday 9 June 2010

Blog Post #12 - 18th November, 2009

Okay this is a shorty but a goodie. The third draft has officially hit the half way mark. Phew!! This editing thing has been a hard slog, the hardest part of all has been the motivation factor. Going over and over and over and over my hard won words was mental torture but I have mastered the art of unemotional cutting. Vicious I have been, vicious I tell you. Actually, I got a little carried away and chopped way more than I planned and now I have a little more writing to fill in the gaps to do, but this time every word I write will be brilliant!


Before I go here's a little update on what's coming next.

I am still slogging away at my studies and still loving it however I am looking forward to a well deserved break over Christmas, I have exactly 13 weeks to do nothing but concentrate on Elysium, ah bliss. Okay, okay maybe I will have to participate in family life and keep up with all the usual festive season hoohaa but other than that, I will be focused solely on finishing the third draft. The plan is come January 2010, almost three years after starting , I will finally be ready to consider a professional appraisal/edit and then start putting it out there (does a little preemptive celebratory dance at desk).

Also on the agenda is some more research into matters of the afterlife. I have recently discovered a few life between lives regressionist's operating close to my home so I am planning on asking my lovely family for a hypnosis session instead of a Christmas present. Having a very christian oriented mother may prove a little tricky on this task but she does often surprise me. And of course I am continuing my reading on all things religion and spiritual.

Now that we're up to date I really must get to it. Love and laughter, Tanya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment