Wednesday 9 June 2010

Blog Post #13 - 10th January, 2010

With 2009 behind us and the personal deadline of Draft 3 complete by Christmas behind me (and sadly to say not met) I am looking forward to 2010 with inspiration and motivation. Have set self a new deadline of March 1, 2010 for final draft completion and must say am feeling confident. Have finished mapping out the new plot for part 2, tightening up the climax and strengthening character profiles and now I'm ready to tackle. With two full days free of kiddlings up my sleeve and a two month break from uni I have the time and space to really knuckle down. Not to mention a two month visit from my beautiful, wonderfully supportive mother (who is just as keen to see the finished product as I am) so that should mean another day or two a week free to really hit the home stretch. The floors have been vacuumed this morning so that should tide me over for housework for at least another 6 to 8 weeks but now to find a way of convincing my hubby that 2 minute noodles for dinner five nights a week are a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment