Tuesday 5 April 2011

Words On The Page

1pm
Ready set go - am writing....


WordsOnThePage is a two hour break from the day job (mothering) that I allow myself to just write. I will be back in two hours to update what I achieved.

The Ticking Clock
Once again all my good intentions flew out the window, along with the passing of time.
Just as I was settling into a writing groove the ticking clock sped much too quickly toward 3pm which meant hands down, car keys up and onto the school run.

Never fear
I did achieve quite a bit. I managed to wade through the scene breakdown of Book 3 in The Silken Thread Series, join the gang over at Literary Mixed Tapes and introduce myself as one of the new authors, and completely forget to finish this blog post!

All in all not a bad session.

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment