Wednesday 13 April 2011

How to make up a lost day...


http://www.justwritegifts.com/


Today is Thursday
I missed my WordsOnThePage session yesterday. I spent the day instead at DreamWorld with my beautiful children and some lovely friends. Last night as I crashed into bed exhausted but with a smile on my dial. I vaguely thought about getting back up and doing some late night writing but...


The next thing I know
It's morning and I slept through the entire night in incredible peace. Thing One and Thing Two were so exhausted from all the fun, they did not stir once. I did have a teeny tiny moment of self flagellation but then I remembered the fun we had and I got over it. I figured I would put it behind me and start fresh today. What didn't get done yesterday, can be done today, no biggie.


The How to of How To's
The only way to make up for a day lost is to simply move forward.
I can't change time (although that would be an awesome trick to have in the party tricks hat),
I can't create time (add that to the list of most wanted tricks, check),
but I can be flexible with my time.

Now enough babble - I have some writing to just write....

No comments:

Post a Comment